Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Fun

We headed up to Newport for a couple days to hang out with the family. It was absolutely beautiful weather for the Oregon Coast!


Then we headed to Alsea, Oregon to go to Casey & Leah's wedding. Casey is Luke's homeboy from high school.


Back in Ashland on Sunday we celebrated my 27th birthday by going out to Pasta Piatti. I had some yummy shrimp pesto linguine and for desert, Tiramisu of course! Is it just me, or does 27 sound...so, grown up? I realize I AM grown up, but somewhere inside I always feel about 16 :).

2 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

Happy Birthday. I am now 31 but people still think Zane and I are in our early 20's--hope that is always the case! Wonderful to see your dear little family via blogger land.

Skeem's said...

I am glad you feel young inside because that is how I picture myself!! I try not to think about myself turning 27 and having my third child, it just seems soooo old! I love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday, you don't look a day over 16:)