Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Washington Trip

Noah and I just got back from a 4 day trip to Washington (state) to see my family. My cousin Nicole who I spent the summers with as a kid, came up from Utah as well as my cousin Tone and his wife Jennie. My grandma and great grandma live up there along with lots of aunts and uncles. We flew up on Thursday and my mom flew up on Friday. We had a great time just hanging out and catching up with everyone. They all got to meet Noah for the first time and I got to meet Nicole's kids and Tone's wife and kids. The trip felt way too short but I am thankful that I got to see everyone and have time together! It's too bad we don't all live closer, but I am hearing rumors of a Newell family reunion starting next year! Even though I brought a camera, I did not take a single picture so I'll post as soon as someone emails me some :) .

8 comments:

Burbs said...

You cute thing for posting so quickly!!! It was fun wasn't it? The kids all left this am and I'm still finding little toys all over the place ~when I do I sit down and think of the little hands that were playing with them~ I love you and your little Noah. So glad all went well!

Annette & Ellsworth Curran said...

We enjoyed your visit so much. It was great to have you here and to get to know Noah a little bit. He is too cute.
We Love You,
Grandma Curran

BETHANY said...

It's nice to get out of town, isn't it? Glad you had a good trip.

And I just discovered you linked my new recipe site. Thanks. :)

Well, it's 1:00am. I guess I better ignore the insomnia and try to sleep.

Skeem's said...

It was so good to see you and Noah!! I didn't take many pics when you were there I didn't want to waste any time:) Jen got alot though, so when I get some I will send them your way! Take care and love you!!

Jennie said...

You are so cute! I LOVED getting to know you, Noah and your cute mom! It was a great trip! I really did get a ton of pics and was going to send a disk to Sis ... email me your address and I'll send you one too :) I just became an auntie again today and there's been lots of crazy busy days with the new baby so I haven't done much on my posting yet but will soon! oh my email is ajburb@msn.com ... Love you!

annie valentine said...

I would kill to be a fly on the wall at that Newell Fam Reunion. It was wonderful meeting you, did I mention your fantastic hair enough times?

Whitney Seaberg said...

I had so much fun visiting with you. I am glad we were able to get together so much. Hope we can visit again before another 7 years passes. love ya

SHEFFIELD said...

Crystal! You have such a cute family:) I wish i could have come to WA and seen you, but I am so glad you got to see everyone else and hang out with Nicole