Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't been too good at keeping up on this blog. I'm going to try and keep up on it, key word "try".
The Frechette's are doing well, by Gods sweet grace. Noah is such a fun two year old, learning so many new things each day... I understand now when parents call their kids sponges. It's so fun to see life through his eyes.... the wonder and awe of everything. I often think about how Jesus said that we are to receive his kingdom as "little children" (Mark 10:15). Raising Noah puts feet to that verse for me.
Nehemiah is getting so big! He is learning to get around by rolling all over the place.
I'm loving watching the boys start to really love each other. Nemo has always been fascinated with Noah, but Noah is finally loving him back. :)
I'm getting excited for the warmer weather so we can get outside and enjoy the nearby parks and such. As of now, we just hang out a lot at home during the days as the boys are on differing nap schedules... it's just a season, I know. :)
Well, this is my little update... if any one is out there, thanks for reading! ;)

4 comments:

Skeem's said...

Thanks for the update! I don't know if we will be up for Grandpa Newells thing in July, I would love to, so we will see! That would be so great to see you and your family! Hope you guys are doing good, love and miss ya

AnnaMay said...

Thank for the update, I love reading about the boys. Fun to watch the boys grow through your updates and pictures here and on FB. What would we do without the Internet? It's been great for keeping in touch with family, friends and others.

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

great job honey, i love that line "that puts feet to that verse for me" You are a blessing daughter. I love you

Anonymous said...

Nemo - LOL how cute! :)
I bet you're enjoying the weather now ... :) It's been in the 60's in Wash. State and I think it's mucho warmer down there. ;)
God bless and it looks like you're really enjoying life ...