Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

We had a fun and eventful 4th this year as we headed up to Newport (Luke's hometown) and stayed with his parents for about 5 days. Luke officiated a wedding for our friends Eddie and Katey on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding on the beach with a fun reception to follow. On the 4th Luke was busy with all kinds of wedding stuff while I hung out with his family and we had a bonfire and roasted hot dogs and made smores. They went off to watch fireworks on the bayfront while Noah and I went to bed.... maybe we'll watch them next year! We had a great time with the fam and always look forward to hanging out with them. I didn't take many pictures so here are just a few.


4 comments:

AnnaMay said...

Thanks again Luke and Crystal, great pictures of your time in Newport. Just seeing the pictures makes me homesick for Oregon. I am going to work on getting out their. It was nice to see your folks in some pictures, they are looking good. Thanks again and God's Blessing to yuo always... Aunt Anna

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

great pictures honey, and cool you are reconnected with Lukes Aunt. I wish we could all be together all holidays! I hope your corn turned out tonight.

Love you

Skeem's said...

Looks like fun, the beach looks beautiful, i miss going to the beach! I was looking at your slide show and Logan was on my lap looking at the pictures and everytime there was a pic of you, he'de say "my mom" i thought it was cute!!

Burbs said...

You guys took some cool pictures. It's always fun at the beach...we have great beach memories!!!! Love you