Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged! Here goes.....

5 things on my to do list
1. Pack for Hawaii
2. Start working out again (I'm a bit chubby right now and
that's why you haven't seen any pics of me on here lately)
3. Get some new recipes in the rotation
4. Transition Noah into his own room
5. Figure out what's flaring up his eczema

5 things people don't know about me
1. I love to organize
2. I'm a bit of a control freak and learning to
let go and be more flexible
3. I love sleep!
4. I prefer hanging out in smaller groups over
big ones as it's more conducive to authenticity
5. I've been skydiving!

5 things that aren't my favorite
1. People that drive below the speed limit
2. Cleaning the toilet
3. Being stuck in traffic when you have to pee
4. Condescending people
5. The sound of frozen stuff rubbing together

5 highlights of my life
1. When I committed my life to the Lord
2. When Luke proposed in Honduras on Valentines night
3. Marrying Luke and growing with him for the last 7 years
4. Going to Israel (both times)
5. Giving birth to Noah

3 comments:

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

Ok I played, and its posted on my blog. That was kinda fun and a little different than otheres we have done in the past. Love you

Anonymous said...

Noah is so adorable, what a little ray of sunshine! Aaron and I are going to be in Oahu...leaving May 9th also! Are you staying on the big island the whole time? We will be spending time with Josh & cath in Maui for a couple of days, lets hook up if you are going to be in Maui. If not have a great time! We are celebrating our 10 years anniversary (the reason for our trip). What a cute family, hope you all are well!
Aunt Emmylou :)
emmylounewell@hotmail.com

Skeem's said...

I love it:)I didn't really like to do those things but owell, yours was awesome. We'll be about 3 and a half hours away from any family right now tone and nin are just like 50 minutes north so it will really suck. That would be fun to do a half marathon together, is there any neat ones over there??love you
Nicoley